Cordis Financial ForBusiness Owners
Map Out The Transition
As their parents neared retirement, T and E needed help making a successful business ownership transition in a cost-effective way. We connected them with an experienced management accountant who worked with their lawyers and accountant to restructure the company and map out the transition. T and E clearly understood the process and worked with Laura to fund their new buy-sell agreement.
How Cordis Helped
- Exploring group benefits
- Assessing financial risks
- Working with cash flow – ups and downs
- Tax planning – working with change
- Individual financial planning (retirement planning)
- Succession planning
Over time, Cordis will continue to work with T and E on future business and personal needs, including the best options for their retirement.
How Can We Help?
Looking to understand and improve your current financial situation? We help people from all walks of life who:
- Want to work with established financial institutions
- Want to work within established financial rules and regulations
- Are willing to be open and honest with us
- Are open to advice
- Want strict confidentiality
Reach out to us today so we can help you.
Get In Touch
10563 172 St.
Edmonton, AB, T5S 1P1