Cordis Financial ForBusiness Owners
Cordis Financial provides financial planning services for business owners. We work with you at different stages of your business involvement and help you plan your business future. Here is an example of how we work with businesses to address each financial concern. (Names have been changed to protect privacy. Testimonials are provided with permission.)
Map Out The Transition
As their parents neared retirement, they needed help to make a successful ownership transition of the business in a cost-effective way. We referred them to a management accountant who worked with their lawyers and accountant to restructure the company and map out the transition. T and E clearly understood the process and worked with Laura to fund their new buy-sell agreement.
Cordis Financial Planning included:
- Group benefits
- Assessing financial risks
- Working with cash flow - ups and downs
- Tax planning - working with change
- Individual financial planning (retirement planning)
- Succession planning
Over time, we will continue to work with them to develop the best options for their retirement.
We Welcome New Clients
If you are looking to understand and improve your current financial situation and:
- Want to work with established financial institutions
- Want to work within established financial rules and regulations
- Are willing to be open and honest with us
- Are open to advice
- Want strict confidentiality
then please contact us today to set up an initial meeting.
Get In Touch
10563 172 St.
Edmonton, AB, T5S 1P1